Referral Rewards Terms & Conditions
This Eagle Point Solar Referral Rewards Program Agreement (“Agreement”) is between Eagle Point Solar (“Eagle Point Solar”), a Iowa corporation at 2400 Kerper Blvd., Dubuque, IA 52001 and you (“Referral Source”, together with Eagle Point Solar, the “Parties”), for certain referral fees in connection with solar systems.
THIS AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE UPON YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
Referral Source may be in contact with a homeowner, business, or other entity with an interest in solar products. Eagle Point Solar is in the business of installing solar systems through its turnkey installation service. Eagle Point Solar has agreed to offer certain referral fees to the Referral Source in exchange for qualified solar system leads. Reward payments are paid in the event the lead purchases solar.
In consideration of the foregoing, and for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the Parties agree as follows:
A. Referral must be a NEW customer with Eagle Point Solar. Referrals currently in communication with other Eagle Point Solar consultants and/or employees do not constitute as a new referral.
B. The referral fee is paid upon a signed contract being received. Eagle Point Solar employee referral commission sharing is paid upon completion and payment of the project.
C. EPS Management retains the right to review and Approval/Denial of Referral Rewards program submission.
D. Referral Rewards form must be presented to Solar Energy Consultant on/or before site assessment.
E. Completion of W-9 must be completed prior to referral payment.
1. “Countersigned” means an installation contract has been signed with a Qualified Lead in accordance with the requirements of this Agreement, and is subsequently reviewed and signed by an authorized agent of Eagle Point Solar and is not subsequently canceled or terminated.
2. “Interconnection” means the time at which Eagle Point Solar, in its sole and absolute discretion, turns on the System after Eagle Point Solar receives permission to operate the System from the local utility having jurisdiction over such System.
3. “Lead” means all of the following information of the owner of a property who has expressed an interest to the Referral Source in learning more about the installation of a System at such property: the full name, phone number, email address, and the street address of such property.
4. “Termination Date” means the one-year anniversary of the Effective Date.
Referrals; Qualified Referral Fee
5. From time to time, the Referral Source may choose to transmit Leads to Eagle Point Solar (name, phone number, email address and address of lead).
6. Eagle Point Solar shall contact the Qualified Lead to set up an in-person meeting (the “Site Visit”). Subject to the Qualified Lead’s cooperation, Eagle Point Solar, through its representative shall determine if (i) the lead is a qualified property owner, (ii) based on the estimated average monthly electric energy usage provided by the Qualified Lead as evidenced by recent electric utility bills, the estimated average monthly electric utility bill for such property is not less than $125.00, (iii) the Qualified Lead satisfies Eagle Point Solar’s credit requirements as determined by it in its sole and absolute discretion, and (iv) a System can be installed on the property in accordance with the applicable requirements and guidelines (including those of Eagle Point Solar) in effect from time to time. If a Site Visit occurs and clauses (i) and (iv) are determined to be true, the applicable Lead will be a “Qualified Lead”. Eagle Point Solar shall notify Referral Source if a Lead does or does not constitute a Qualified Lead within 10 calendar days (the “Qualified Lead Notice”).
7. Eagle Point Solar shall pay the Referral Source up to $1000.00 in the aggregate for each Qualified Lead in accordance with the payment milestones (the “Payment Milestones”) set forth below.
- Installation completion and final payment received
- $1000 payable within 30 days following the receipt of the final payment from the submitted lead.
- If any information regarding a Lead is reasonably determined by Eagle Point Solar in its sole discretion as having been previously received by Eagle Point Solar from any other source (including from internal Eagle Point Solar sales, marketing or lead generation efforts), Eagle Point Solar shall have no obligation to take any action with respect to such Lead and such Lead will not be deemed to be a Qualified Lead.
8. Eagle Point Solar reserves the right to amend the Agreement, its prices, and any aspect of the program in its sole and absolute discretion. Amendments shall not apply retroactively to conduct that occurred prior to the effective date of the amendment. The acceptance of any benefits under the Agreement constitutes acceptance of all amendments.
9. This Agreement begins on the Effective Date and terminates on the Termination Date without further action by either Party.
10. Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason or no reason upon written notice to the other Party.
Relationship of Parties; Expenses
11. The Parties shall not be deemed in a relationship of partners or joint venturers by virtue of this Agreement, nor shall any Party be an agent, representative, employee, trustee or fiduciary of the other. Each Party shall be fully responsible for the expenses it incurs during the performance of this Agreement.