© 2019 Eagle Point Solar®. All Rights Reserved.
“Bringing You The Sun®” is a Registered Trademark of Eagle Point Solar:
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When viewing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. Such interaction may in the form of an online Contact Us form, ENewsletter Sign-up online form or Referral Rewards Program online form as examples.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out an online form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Third Party Disclosure:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third Party Links:
We do not claim to endorse third-party products listed on our website. We do offer, for the convenience of website usability, links to partners and associations whom we do business and/or are associated with our industry.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law which sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to be in accordance with CAN-SPAM. We agree to the following: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.