Founded in 2010, Eagle Point Solar is dedicated to providing renewable solar energy solutions throughout Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. We have designed, engineered and built systems of all sizes for residential homes, small businesses, large commercial facilities, agricultural operations, local government, academic institutions and local utilities. Eagle Point Solar is one of the largest solar installers in the Midwest, and consistently ranked as a Solar Power World Top 500 Solar and Solar + Storage installer in the U.S. In addition to providing turnkey energy management solutions, we also offer, sales, design & engineering, permitting, utility interconnection, construction and maintenance.
The professional staff consists of NABCEP certified designers, master electricians, and individuals with decades of construction management and administration experience. At Eagle Point Solar, our people are trusted, our process is tested, and our results are proven.
Why Eagle Point Solar?
- Serving Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin
- Proven results in Residential, Agricultural, Commercial, Academic, Municipal, and Non-Profit industries
- Staffed by over 60 employees with NABCEP, Tesla, LG Chem, Pika storage design and installation certifications
- Largest solar installer in the Midwest
- Named one of Solar Power World’s Top 500 Solar and Solar + Storage Contractors in the U.S.
- Ranked as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held U.S. Company
- Over 750 installations and 19MW installed
- Offering financing and Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) options
- Unmatched safety and quality control processes
- Remote monitoring and support services