Eagle Point Solar has become the largest solar installer in the region by not only designing and installing quality solar systems but by also assisting our clients with effective financing options.
If you have the resources to simply pay for your solar energy system you own it and will reap all the benefits of producing your own energy from day one. Paying cash is likely to be the method which provides the best economic rate of return for you.
Residential Solar Program (Residential Only):
Eagle Point Solar has partnered with Sunlight Financial to offer solar loans specifically for homeowners. For qualified applicants, this loan often results in a lower monthly payment than your current electric bill, meaning you’ll save money from day one.
- Single-Family Homes, Townhouses & Rowhomes, Duplexes & Triplexes, Vacation & Second Homes, Ground Mounts
- A simple and quick credit approval process.
- Easy loan application with 5 to 25-year terms.
- Minimal documentation required.
- Fixed, Low-interest rate with no payments for 60-days following the installation of your new solar array.
- With an expected lifespan of 40+ years, your solar energy system will last much longer than the term of your loan, so you can reap the benefits of free electricity for decades to come.
In certain counties in Illinois and Wisconsin, Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) loans are available. These programs are a public-private partnership between local governing bodies and participating banks. In many cases these loans yield low, affordable payments spread out over 15-25 years. Learn more about PACE Loans.
Using a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is another way to finance a solar energy system and often provides a lower interest rate than conventional financing. (*Consult with your financial institution on lending specifications and tax advisor on HELOC tax advantages.)
Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs):
- In certain areas, Eagle Point Solar offers Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s) for many organizations including, municipalities, nonprofits, utilities, and schools. A PPA allows you to enjoy low-cost energy without a significant investment of capital and you own the solar array at the end of the term.
- Eagle Point Solar purchases, installs, and maintains your solar array so you have no upfront costs.
- You pay only for the energy produced from the system at a set rate for the term of the agreement and at the end of the term, you own the solar energy system.
- Avoid increased energy costs from utilities and maintain stability in your energy costs for years to come.
Commercial Operating Leases:
- In certain areas, Eagle Point Solar offers solar operating leases for commercial, industrial and other tax paying entities. A solar operating lease allows you to enjoy low-cost energy without a significant investment of capital and you have the option to buy the system at the end of the term
- Eagle Point Solar purchases and installs the system so you have no upfront costs
- You lease and maintain the system, paying a fixed monthly payment over an approximately 7-yr term
- At the end of the term, you have the option to purchase the system
- Avoid increased energy costs from utilities and maintain stability in your energy costs for years to come