What do you do when you get a new Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your solar array is connected to the internet for monitoring?
This will be different, depending on your installation:
- For hardwire customers, it should be as simple as plugging the CAT-6 cable back into the new router.
- For customers with hardline directly to inverter, this cable will need to be plugged into the new router.
- For Zigbee customers, you will plug the ethernet cable into the new router.
- Engenius customers will need to plug ethernet cable into the new router.
- CDMA customers should not be affected by this.
- For ECU customers, this will require a service call to Eagle Point Solar.