Solar Energy Seminar Series
• Click here to RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/3KhCAyDhMvox57lw1
• Thursday, April 4, 2019
• Elizabeth Community Building, Elizabeth, IL
• Noon – 1:00 p.m. or 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
• Sponsored by: Robert Dittmar, Elizabeth, IL
Eagle Point Solar wants to invite you to a free solar energy seminar to discuss solar technology, learn about the equipment, and evaluate the incentives which are currently available.
Why rent your electricity when you can own it? Have you ever wondered if a solar array on your farm, business, or home makes financial sense? The incentives for solar energy for businesses in Illinois are at an all-time high. Here are some items for you to consider as you evaluate this technology:
• Over 80% of the total cost may be offset via tax credits,
equipment depreciation, and energy grants.
• 25-year solar module warranties that have a life
expectancy of 40+ years to produce electricity.
• SREC’s (Solar Renewable Energy Credits)
• The potential to reduce or eliminate your monthly electricity bill.
• Lock in your electricity rates for the next 40+ years.