Solar Energy Lunch & Learn
• Click here to RSVP: https://forms.gle/bbPAQNMfxb2hMUSA9
• Thursday, July 18, 2019
• Café Dodici, 122 S Iowa Ave., Washington, IA
• Noon – 1:00 p.m.
Eagle Point Solar wants to invite you to a Free Solar Energy Lunch & Learn to discuss solar technology, learn about the equipment, and evaluate the incentives which are currently available.
Why rent your electricity when you can own it? Have you ever wondered if a solar array on your farm, business, or home makes financial sense? The incentives for solar energy for businesses in Iowa are at an all-time high. Here are some items for you to consider as you evaluate this technology:
• Over 70% of the total cost may be offset via tax credits,
equipment depreciation, and energy grants.
• 25-year solar module warranties that have a life
expectancy of 40+ years to produce electricity.
• The potential to reduce or eliminate your monthly electricity bill.
• Lock in your electricity rates for the next 40+ years.