Lead Solar Installer (1st Shift)
Are you motivated to start a new career? Are you interested in leading a team?
Do you have prior experience in construction or skilled trades, including automotive, carpentry, HVAC, concrete, electrical, or plumbing?
If yes, consider joining the Eagle Point Solar team as a lead solar installer in a cutting-edge, high-growth industry.
This position starts at $15 to $22 per hour commensurate with experience, including a $400 signing bonus payable after 90 days.
Excellent benefits, including company paid health insurance, training and reimbursement of all job-related expenses.
What you will do:
- Lead a team to complete installation to deliver a best in class solar installation.
- Oversee assembly of components of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
- Create production schedules and complete tasks in allotted times.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Supervisory or leadership experience.
- Relevant prior work experience. Solar installation experience is a plus, but you will be trained for job requirements.
- Be comfortable using power tools, ladders and working on roofs.
- Be highly motivated to show up every day on time, ready to work, enthusiastic and ready to lead a construction team.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout the assigned work day.
- No fear of climbing or heights.
- CDL a plus.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application / resume (resume not required).