Solar Energy In Illinois
If you live and/or own a business in the State of Illinois you need to talk with me about solar energy and what it can do for you. The economics of solar energy with the SREC’s (Solar Renewable Energy Credits) and other incentives will make solar an easy decision for you! Call me for your FREE Solar analysis. 563.582.4044 or email me at email@example.com
Eagle Point Solar was founded in 2010 with an unwavering focus on quality, professionalism, and service. We have become one of the leading solar integrators in the Midwest with over 400 completed systems in Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin. We have provided solar solutions for a variety of customers and facilities including schools, city governments, farms, non-profits, large and small businesses and homeowners.
Here are a few things that make us uniquely qualified for your project:
We are a locally owned, professional solar installer that is 100% focused on the solar industry. During the last 7 years we have grown to a team of 45+ employees with specific areas of expertise in our industry.
· Full-time, on-staff installers. We do not sub-contract the installations of the solar array. We can leverage our knowledge from past projects and complete installations quickly, with consistent quality.
· Staff members that are certified by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP).
· Named one of Solar Power World’s top 500 solar contractors in the U.S. for 4 years in a row
1) Federal Tax Credit (30% of gross cost at installation)
2) Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS Depreciation)
3) SRECS (Solar Renewable Energy Credits) available
Eagle Point Solar – 900 Jackson Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 – 563-582-4044 – eaglepointsolar.com