Why rent your electricity when you can own it? Have you ever wondered if a solar array on your farm, business, or home makes financial sense? The incentives for solar energy for businesses in Illinois are at an all-time high. Here are some items for you to consider as you evaluate this technology:
• Over 80% of the total cost may be offset via tax credits, equipment depreciation, and energy grants.
• 25-year solar module warranties that have a life expectancy of 40+ years to produce electricity.
• SREC’s (Solar Renewable Energy Credits)
• The potential to reduce or eliminate your monthly electricity bill.
• Lock in your electricity rates for the next 40+ years.
Eagle Point Solar wants to invite you to a free solar energy seminar to discuss solar technology, learn about the equipment, and evaluate the incentives which are currently available. Here are the details for the seminar:
• Charlie’s Restaurant 317 W. Washington St. Oregon, IL.
• Thursday December 13th at Noon-1:00 p.m.
• Lunch served during solar energy seminar
• Limited seating, you must RSVP for the free lunch